Do It Yourself Divorce – You Do The Work, We’ll Guide You Along The Way

Do You Qualify?

Divorce isn’t the first choice of the majority of our clients.  Regardless the reason you are here, it’s likely you are ready to take the next step. Allow us to use our vast experience to guide you.  Find out if you are eligible.

Click to find out

Sign up to get started

When you sign up for an online divorce, you will find a complete step-by-step process to filing your Mississippi divorce. Complete with forms, instructions, and information on what to file, where to file, and waiting periods.

Get Started Now

Quick divorce on your schedule

Our online center is available to you for 6 full months for you to complete your divorce filings.  No missed work, no expensive attorney meetings, and little interruption to your daily life.  Don’t worry, If you need attorney consultation – we’re available on a per call basis to help.


Divorce in Mississippi – FACTS

Mississippi allows you to complete your divorce without an attorney if you and your spouse can come to an agreement on what to do with your property and how you will  are for any children that you have.

Mississippi Residency Requirements

At least one spouse must have been a resident of Mississippi and the county of filing for six (6) months before filing of the Joint Complaint for Divorce.

Grounds For Divorce

A no-fault divorce may be granted on the grounds of irreconcilable differences on agreement of both husband and wife.

Filing For Divorce in Mississippi

For an uncontested Mississippi divorce, you’ll only file a few items:

  • Complete the Joint Complaint for Divorce.
  • Include financial statements or a waiver
  • Supply a written agreement deciding property, child support and custody
  • File with the correct forms with the appropriate court official

If children or property divisions are involved, additional forms may be necessary.  All of which are covered in our Divorce Center.

View Our Program Overview →


If your divorce has become complicated or challenged by your spouse – then you may need to call us first.  We can help you.  Call (228) 215-2787